Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Man Batters

.
If you'd have told me twenty years ago when I was sitting in the theater watching little Timmy hide from the Velociraptors in that Jurassic Park kitchen that that little boy was going to grow up and make a baseball movie starring several of the hottest fellows of that future present day... well I probably would have just shushed you because I was watching Jurassic Park dammit. But then once the movie was over I would have been excited! Doubly so, since I'd just met a fucking time traveler. Anyway, time-space continuum antics aside, let's get back to the point. Joseph Mazzello, the little boy from Jurassic Park, is all growed up now (we've already admired him for how he grew up, too) and is going to write and direct and star in a baseball movie. It will also star Aaron Tveit (more of him here), Matt Barr (more of him here), Chase Crawford (more of him here), Tyler Hoechlin (more of him here), Manny Montana, and Philip Winchester (more of him here), aka this beefcake-tastic crew here:


No comments: