Thursday, January 17, 2013

Good Morning, World

.
Hey remember Hale Appleman? He was the super cute guy who first ended up on the wrong end of that girl in Teeth? He turns 25 today. He's been in a couple episodes of that show Smash apparently, so maybe you've seen him there (surprising nobody I do not watch Smash). He was also in a movie called Private Romeo, which is a gay military school take on Romeo and Juliet, which is what that shot up top is from. That movie's available on Netflix for your instant pleasure. Anyone seen it? 

Oh and here's something nutty - I guess somebody made a movie about Pedro Zamora, the gay guy on the third season of The Real World who died from AIDS, and Hale played Judd! To people my age or thereabouts, you probably know who Judd is. The casting on that thing was a little sketchy though - Matt Barr is way too hot to play disgusting Puck...

Hmm... not to hijack Hale's birthday... but since I brought up Matt Barr and otherwise I never have a chance to post about him... hit the jump for a bunch of pictures of Matt...










7 comments:

Steven said...

Wow. Hello, sir.

shaun said...

Point of correction (minor) -- Pedro was actually part of the third season of RW. Man, did I ever have me a crush on Judd!

Jason Adams said...

Whoops I meant to double check that, I wasn't sure. Fixed it!

adam said...

Nice post ... hey what show/movie is the pic from with him in bed with the guy in white briefs? Thanks, love your blog!

Jason Adams said...

adam - they're form some 2007 movie called Ten Inch hero

Pessimistically Optimistic said...

I have seen Private Romeo. It is Romeo and Juliet set in a military academy over a holiday break. I really enjoyed it. it was quite different.

Will said...

Hey, where are the red speedo photos from? Nice blog!