Monday, August 05, 2013

Dominic Cooper Is Posing For His Life

.
I think it was last year, the issue of Flaunt magazine that had a most delicious photo-shoot of our boy Dominic Cooper in it, but seeing as how I post about Dominic Cooper too much I'm not willing to scuttle off thru the archive to give it a look-see - I know me, and I'll never come back. Down the Dominic rabbit hole I will plummet.
.
Such a fine hole to get stuck in. Aaaaaaanyway Flaunt has just recently put online a behind-the-scenes video from that shoot which you can watch at this link, or right here:
.

.
And obviously we cannot leave this occasion un-gif-the-hell-out-of'd. Hit the jump for more Dom than you can shake your stick at.















1 comment:

Steelsheen said...

hi! thank you for posting the gifs, i was just wondering though if you have a youtube version of the video? would really appreciate it thanks! :D