Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Today's Fanboy Delusion

Today I'd rather be...

... swinging into a Spider-Man fourgy.

Don't ask me what all the Spider-Man stunt-men were getting up to on the set of the new movie the other day - and don't tell me either! I don't want any "realistic" explanations plunks down like ice cubes on my fevered imaginations this time, thank you very much.

Obviously they spend their down time testing the suit's, uh, ability to withstand friction. Or, you know, not withstand so much...

I posted that obscene shot over at the the Tumblr last night but posting it a second time in as many days in as many places doesn't really seem like overkill to me. If anything it's underkill - and you know what else is underkill? It's been over three weeks since I last posted a batch of Andy and his costumed compatriots keeping the streets of Manhattan safe from a boner-less Summer. So yes, let's hit the jump for a big batch of new ones. Spider-bum abounds...















3 comments:

Ryan T. said...

Again... you're doing god's work with these.

The Bloody Munchkin said...

Two things with these pics:

1) that pic where Garfield and stunt double are sizing up the spidermasks together is dying for a caption contest of some sort.

2) They wear sweat pants over the costume on their down time? That seems perverse and wrong. Don't hide your light under a bushel basket my friend, don't hide your light.

Anonymous said...

At least this is the final nail in the coffin that Andrew indeed has no ass