Thursday, May 30, 2013

Today's Fanboy Delusion

Today I'd rather be...

... snuggling with Amy and Fran.

Such is the power of my love for Amy Acker that she's able to invade what's normally a moment for sexual innuendo - while wearing pink pajamas no less! 

I'm especially feeling my love for these two after seeing Joss Whedon's Much Ado About Nothing last night - I'll review that properly in a bit but I wanted to take a moment outside of the review proper to zoom in on one thing...

... specifically that Joss Whedon's Much Ado About Nothing serves as an excellent reminder that Fran Kranz has an astonishing body underneath the nerd slash stoner schtick he always gets saddled with. This body has not been documented enough! Thankfully Joss gives him a lingering out-of-the-pool toweling off scene in Much Ado, which you best believe I will cap as soon as possible. For now, hit the jump to see some other most worthwhile shots...








1 comment:

James T said...

Where are the pix from??