Thursday, May 23, 2013

Today's Fanboy Delusion

Today I'd rather be... 

... sparring with Channing.

I hadn't given Bennett Miller's upcoming movie Foxcatcher - which tells the true story of two wrestling brothers (Channing Tatum and Mark Ruffalo) and the eccentric (Steve Carrell) who effs up their lives - a whole lot of thought since we saw those delicious on-set pictures of Channing (in sweats!) and Mark (in a wrestling singlet!), and that's turned out to be super-foolish on my part. Nathaniel reminded me of the movie by posting the above picture of Channing in his singlet over at The Film Experience for a piece about possible Best Supporting Actor nominations, and from there I went a'looking and found several shots of a bald-headed Chan doing his thing...

This movie is most wanted! Most wanted!
Hit the jump for more, including video...
.

.


No comments: