Friday, December 07, 2012

Santoro Time

.
I don't know when/if I'll get another chance to blog about Rodrigo Santoro in Heleno - I mean, I can always make the chance to do so, but the day it comes out in US theaters is better than most excuses. And since I stumbled upon these pictures today, today's when I'm posting 'em! First up, hey look it's Rodrigo Santoro playing soccer with some pals!


Oh to be someone who could tackle Rodrigo Santoro
 while half-naked and not be thrown into jail.
That's the life!

Second up, he's kind of supposed to be in the ravages of syphilis in most of his naked scenes in Heleno, which is a total downer, but that's not gonna stop me from posting them, because it's really just him minus a couple of pounds. Shut down the syphilitic part of your imagination and just go with it, yo. Hit the jump for all of 'em.






No comments: