Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Good Morning, Gratuitous Derek Theler

.
No idea what this show called Baby Daddy is (it's on ABC Family, I gather) or how I've gone my entire life without this fellow Derek Theler (I'm pronouncing that "feeler" with a lisp, and I like it) in my entire life, but we need to rectify that, post haste. See more caps from the above scene here. He is, essentially, perfect. Obscenely so.
.
Has anyone seen the show? Can he actually act? Not that it entirely matters when you look like him (he is at least fourteen feet tall too, isn't he?), but a modicum of talent would be nice, ensuring I get to see more of him in the future. I would like to see more of him in the future! For the immediate future, like right this second, hit the jump for oh let's say right around sixty more pics.


















7 comments:

Steven said...

Thank you. Thank you for this.

MrJeffery said...

dang. hunky.

TB said...

Like a ripped Andy from Parks and Rec. No offense to Andy. I love him just the way he is.

Jason Adams said...

Good call, TB! He could totally be Chris Pratt's brother.

Anonymous said...

his resume says he's 6'5" (I think they're low-balling it) and 220lbs. God damn. Almost too big except, well, not too big because just look at the guy.

Scot said...

I think he looks like Patrick Swayze's son or little brother.

Timian said...

If Derek ever got together with Jensen Ackles the world would spontaneously die by fire.

***

God damn I wish the world would just die by fire already. (And that someone filmed this, obvs.)