Thursday, May 17, 2012

Strike A Soccer Pose, Rodrigo

.

I have a feeling that Rodrigo Santoro would rather talk about the 2012 movie he stars in where he plays a legend in his home country than the one where he plays tenth banana to J-Lo (and perhaps third or fourth banana to Joe Manganiello's nipples) that's opening here in America this weekend, so I'm gonna go ahead and do what makes him happiest, because I live to make him happy. (Seriously Rodrigo, you come this way, I will make you a very happy man.) We've blogged about the soccer biopic Heleno here before... mainly to post pictures of Rodrigo in soccer shorts. Now we've found the trailer... and it gives us a new excuse to post pictures of Rodrigo in soccer shorts! Hooray for life!


There aren't any subtitles to the trailer though, so only click over if you're okay with staring at pictures of Rodrigo being hot while having no idea what the words are coming out of anybody's mouths. (Assuming you don't speak Portuguese, of course.) I certainly was. 


Heleno was released in Brazil in March; anybody see it? I took several more screencaps-of-note from the trailer; you can see those after the jump. Before that though I'd like to post these pictures of Rodrigo in this month's issue of Flaunt magazine, because they shouldn't be missed by being relegated to after-the-jump status...



... see what I mean? Also, click them to embiggen muchly. Okay now you can hit the jump for the screencaps-of-note from the Heleno trailer plus a few other goodies...







Anybody have a clue what those last pair of gifs are from? I found them on Tumblr but it didn't say where they took them from. Whatever it is, I simply must see it.
.

3 comments:

GP said...

They are from a commercial of some slippers. :) It was on tv a while ago around here in Brazil. haven't seen the movie yet, it's wasn't released anywhere near me as far as I know.

Jason Adams said...

Awesome - thank you for the info, GP!

RJ said...

I read that he's working on a biopic of Senna, which could be good for him.

The theater I work at was showing this movie doing a film festival. I didn't get to watch it, but the parts I saw looked incredibly beautiful. Great black and white photography.