Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Today's Fanboy Delusion

Today I'd rather be...


... pup-tenting with Chris Evans.


Dude, it is not just me and my quest to find the pervy in any and every situation - Lil' Chris Evans is totally saying hello in these pictures! I mean, not to be crass, but...


...okay that's totally being crass, but whatever, this is IMPORTANT BUSINESS. (Hence those helpful red circles I put there to guide your eyes to the correct places. Where would you be without me?)

Anyway these are caps from a video interview with Chris Evans on the set of his shoot for next month's issue of Details magazine which our good friend Jarett was kind enough to share over at The Insider. (Love you forever and ever, Jarett!) You probably recall we saw some pap-snaps from this shoot back in February. Those were memorable, and we've been waking up every single morning since then with a prayer on our lips that today would be the day this photo-shoot would arrive. One step closer! I took some more caps from the video, hit the jump for them all...


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't see anything.. What's wrong with me? I'm looking, trust me I'M LOOKING. But I'm not getting it..

The Bloody Munchkin said...

Why did Chris Evans look like Matthew Goode to me in that first shot? So weird.

Anonymous said...

I just look at him and think sex.

nightowl223 said...

Anon, you're NOT alone, LOL! Guess since he's younger than I am, that either makes me a cougar, or just a dirty old woman! 😄 Either way, my buttons are pushed just *looking* at him! ~whew~