Thursday, April 19, 2012

Good Morning, World

.


How in the world has this eluded me until today? In 2009 Charlie Cox starred in a series of shorts for the New York Times website. In the first part, seen above, he and Kate Mara yadda yadda he spends most of it in just pajama bottoms.


Let me repeat that: Charlie Cox in just pajama bottoms.

Photobucket


Today is already an excellent day. I'd be happier if this video existed in better quality - this really is the sort of thing you want to project onto the side of a building and have it still look crystal clear (although it would have to be a soft building, since I would continually slam my face into it without being able to help myself) - but we do with what we can. See a whole bunch more gifs I made from it after the jump.

Photobucket



Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

Jwise said...

"Hey, I'm just coming. I'm coming right now."

das buut said...

Psst! C'mere. Wanna know a secret? Charlie cox bulges really well in that Moby Dick mini-series he did last year.

He's in the cabin below deck with the crew when Ethan Hawk's character comes in to get him because Ahab wants to speak with him. As he stands up, those white pants cling. Oh, how they cling. Balls at least.

phantom said...

Well, they've definitely a homosexual worth his salt working in the NYT's marketing department because first I get Jason Schwartzman laying naked on a coach wearing nothing but a denim jacket and an ipad and now this?