Friday, March 23, 2012

I'd Rather He Go Naked And Wear Fur

.

All day long I've forgotten about posting these pictures of Joel McHale showing off his much-naired niblets on last night's new episode of Community (via), and my lack of enthusiasm can most assuredly be directly attributed to the furless catastrophe witnessed therein. Too slick and shiny smooth, man! Maybe an appearance of the suspicious underpants would have gotten me over the hair-free hump - alas. He needs to set down the Lady Gillette and get back to his one-time hirsute heights. (I mean he was never Magnum PI, but he had a nice fuzz going on.) See some more after the jump anyway.


2 comments:

iggy said...

But he was on Conan rubbing a purple dildo around his chin, just for the sake of it. ;P

Sean T. Collins said...

He was supposed to be the Hulk, and the Hulk has no chest hair. Verisimilitude!