Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Good Morning, World

.
Photobucket

That's Spanish actor and purposeful underwear-filler Julián Villagrán in director Nacho Vigalondo's second film (after the spectacular Timecrimes) called Extraterrestrial, which I saw in the Fall and was sadly underwhelmed by. Except for the whole "Hey, let's have Julián Villagrán spend the first ten minutes of the movie in his underwear!" part, that much was entirely satisfying. I was going through 2011's gratuities for our awards and realized I'd never posted anything from this lovely scene - if I had access to the movie itself we'd see more; as is all I've got is what they show in a trailer. But hey, that they gave this much in their trailer proves they knew what their best footage was. After the jump you can see a couple of caps and this well-beefcaked trailer of which I speak.

Photobucket

.

No comments: