Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Today's Fanboy Delusion

Today I'd rather be...


... striking a pose for Raoul Bova.

Guess who is surprising absolutely no one by aging into salt-and-pepper scruff spectacularly? Yeah, that's right, Bova be the one.


The greatest American tragedy of the past twenty-five years is the fact that he came over here to act in our movies and all we offered him was Under the Tuscan Sun and Alien Vs. Predator. Thats right, the greatest American tragedy, I said it! At least it's offset by the fact that he went home and promptly started making movies entirely about him in a speedo.


I mean I haven't seen this movie (I think it was maybe a TV miniseries over there, actually), but that's got to be all it's about right? See more pictures from that here. Also, now that he's back in Italy he can get snapped by their paps half-naked as well. 


Not that he couldn't do that here. And be "here" 
I mean "right fucking here in my lap" of course. Sigh.
See a few more never-posted-before pics of him after the jump.



.

2 comments:

billybil said...

I don't know how you do it - you keep unearthing my secret paramours. Raoul is very passionate in bed, of course, but he has a silly side to him that very few get to experience. He'll be quite fun in your lap, I assure you. (If only...for us both, right?)

Anonymous said...

In 2010 while working on the tourist with Jolie he mentioned how he was wanted in 2002 for Tomb Raider 2 -which gave us Gerard Butler, and probs would have made him a star- but he went without even having read the lines...