Monday, January 16, 2012

Show Us What Ya Got, Chris Evans

.
Photobucket

This post actually had a purpose other than ogling some pictures of Chris Evans in What's Your Number? that I simply had missed posting last time, but then when I went looking for a picture, emphasis upon the singular there, to go along with this story and I saw all these other pictures and figured hey, what the heck, let's toss it all together! Hooray! So first, the actual news story that inspired it all, via Slash:

"Chris Evans has just entered talks to star in Snow Piercer, from The Host director Bong Joon-ho. That’d be enough to pique my interest already, but it gets even more intriguing from there: The film was co-written by Bong and Oldboy helmer Park Chan-wook, who’s also producing.

... Adapted from the French graphic novel Le Transperceneige, Snow Piercer unfolds in a post-apocalyptic world covered with ice and snow. The plot centers around a train full of survivors who struggle to co-exist as they continue to cling to their old ways."

We first heard about this film back in October, but since the only acting name attached at that point was Song kang-ho, who's been in films by both Bong and Park before, I guess I'd assumed it would be made  in Korean. Unless Chris Evans already knows Korean or learns it very quickly, I am not thinking it will be in Korean anymore. Anyway I was excited for this movie before and would've absolutely been seeing it and blogging about it even without Chris attached - add him to the mix and wham, we have lift-off.

Speaking of lift-off, let's get to those pictures from What's Your Number? that I somehow still hadn't posted. Every single frame of Chris' screen-time in the film is pretty much worth capping. As I keep proving. We've already gotten a bunch here and a bunch here... well here's several more after the jump. They're big, so click 'em to grow.


No comments: