Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Good Morning, Guy

.

I just happened upon a picture of the actor Guy Madison this morning, seen above, and I immediately realized that it's important his film and television legacy never be forgotten. I mean I've never seen any of the things he was in - although looking at his IMDb page there's something called LSD Flesh of Devil that sounds enticing! - but he's got a really great legacy anyway, wouldn't you say so? If by legacy we mean... well you know what I mean. See a bunch more after the jump...


1 comment:

gregory brown said...

In those tight pants he wore as Wild Bill Hickock, GM made TV viewing extra special in my preteen years. Seeing these pix showing that furry chest make me wish they'd been at hand (as it were) back then. Too bad I didn't catch onto the possibilities of movie fan mags.