Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Looks Like Matty Bomer Had a Great Birthday

.


I wish I could've spent my 34th birthday earlier this year hanging out on a boat with shirtless Channing Tatum, shirtless Alex Pettyfer, shirtless Joe Manganiello, shirtless Adam Rodriguez, and shirtless Matthew McConaughey! Do you think any of them jumped out of a cake for him? It was Joe, wasn't it? It totally was. Anyway there's a million pictures of them all (via + via) so hit the jump to see 'em. The set of Steven Soderbergh's Male Stripper Movie Stop Drop + Pop-a-Lock is the place to be. The lives that the rest of us on Earth are currently living while not being there are just sad little nothings.


4 comments:

Joe Reid said...

Jesus fucking Christ.

shawnp said...

what he said.

Jason Adams said...

I will third the sentiment, heartily.

Anonymous said...

I think I just stopped being an atheist.