Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I Have Something To Tell You All

.
All this time I've actually been Amanda Seyfried in disguise. Ha ha fooled you! You always thought I was just kidding when I said my boobs could tell when it was raining! But seriously though there's no other explanation for her continued quotes dogging at my heels like this. When I close my eyes at night my essence is transported through time and space and we become one.It's the only thing that makes sense. Listen to her in W magazine:

"Sex scenes are great. A lot of my costars have been sexy guys my age, and so, why not? I'm not going to pretend it's not fun."

She basically said as much back in March when she bragged about all the guys she's hopped on top of. In the name of her art, of course. Damn you, woman!
.

No comments: