Tuesday, March 08, 2011

All of Mandy's Menfolk

.

It's well-documented at this point that Amanda Seyfried and I have the same tastes in men. She's a hot-ass hopper! The only difference - the only one! - between her and I is she is a famous and beautiful movie starlet that actually gets to mack on these hot dudes in real life while I just fog up my computer screen with my increasingly deranged fantasies. Anyway I think at this point she's just messing with me. Listen to her in Elle magazine, via DListed:

On her best on-screen kisses: “I can’t lie. It didn’t suck making out with Channing [Tatum] and Justin [Timberlake]. “

On who she would like to be paired up with next: “I’d really love to make out with Michael Fassbender. Put me in a movie with that guy. I’m serious. Wow.”

On how she thought her recent ex Dominic Cooper was breaking up with his longtime girlfriend to be with her: “I was just kind of foolishly thinking that the two of them were done and Dom and I were involved. But we weren’t really as involved as I thought. So I got my heart broken pretty hard.”

On eventually getting back together with Cooper: “…and then it took a long time for us to break up again. After that, it’s really hard to open myself up to a new person. Really hard.”

On her rumored romance with Ryan Phillippe: “Um, yeah. I’ve been ‘seen’ with him.”

On Alexander Skarsgård: “We dated. He’s superfunny, but I was too involved with Dom.”

Where do I even begin? How about you keep your hands off of Michael Fassbender you hussy! And I love that she "dated" ASkar while she was "involved with Dom." Good grief! The mind boggles. Seriously though, I can only commend her. This is how it's meant to be done. Fine work, lady. Fine work.
.

1 comment:

Robert Hamer said...

Dude, I'm straight, and I want to sleep with Michael Fassbender.