Monday, August 15, 2011

Quote of the Day

.

Here's something that Jean-Claude Van Damme was quoted as saying recently (via):

"Most gay people are very tasty people – they like beautiful stuff in their lives. If they like me, it means they have taste. They don’t follow me for my butt shots. They like me for me."

Aww. That's sweet of you to say, JC. But... no.


But I really like your butt shots! They're a beautiful thing I appreciate having in my life! They were a way to watch big dumb macho action movies with my dad when I was a little kid and get what I really wanted at the same time. So thank you for that! 


If you're looking for more Universal Soldier, click here.
.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ironically he's right. He has a beautiful, tasty butt!

Anonymous said...

How did u get it like tht what work out did u do

Anonymous said...

i so want want him. where is that time machine so i can get with him back then

Anonymous said...

I have to say I have wet dreams involving his delightful ass !!