Tuesday, August 16, 2011

The Greatest Movie...

.
Photobucket

... that mashes up the naked girl from the start of Jaws
with Augustus Gloop from Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory?



Credit due to my boyfriend for realizing that unholy union into words. It is perfect. For my part I considered writing a bunch about this Roger-Corman-produced "Fish Rapist" classic, but all you need to know about whether or not this movie's for you can be seen in the following NSFW frame, after the jump:

Yes, that's a topless beauty queen hitting a fish-man
in the head with a rock. My work is done.

Okay, wait, one more thing:


Threeway with a ventriloquist dummy? Check. Now I'm done.
.

1 comment:

timothy grant said...

Don't forget the Alien ripoff ending! And isn't there a prom scene that rips off Carrie to degree?

HfTD should be taught in Exploitation School.