Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Everything You Ever Need To Know About Life...

... you can learn from:



Valerie (Geena Davis): Ted, a relationship is like a porcelain nail. If it breaks, you can put it back together again but it will never be the same unless you make a commitment and don't sleep with nurses!

I haven't seen this movie since I was a kid but I'm suddenly overtaken by the immediate need today to re-watch it as soon as possible (maybe as a double-feature with Transylvania 6:5000! Ooh! An 80s Geena Davis cheese-fest!) due to two factors. One, this:
.

.
And a happy birthday to Julie Brown, which is what inspired this train of thought in the first place. And secondly, Jeff Goldblum looking good!


No wonder I liked this movie when I was a kid.
See a couple more after the jump.

That last one doesn't have anything to do with
Earth Girls Are Easy. I just liked it.
.

No comments: