Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Enemies With Benefits

.

Alright so I've recently come to the conclusion that I don't like Justin Timberlake. For awhile I gave him the benefit of the doubt since he could be funny on SNL, but no more. It wore out. So I feel a little conflicted about this post. I don't want to give him any more positive reinforcement with this whole acting thing - I hate that he's stinking up the trailer for Andrew Niccol's new movie - but a fine ass is a fine ass so what's a person to do? I thought he was adequate, bordering on not adequate, in The Social Network.


Then I saw the scene that these caps are from (via) around the time Friends With Benefits was coming out and it just struck me - oh my god, he is awful. AWFUL. Granted FWB doesn't seem like it was pushing anybody to their highest heights but he comes off just the worst. I don't know how good I'd be with my ass hanging out either but that's why I am not trying.


But like I said, a fine ass is a fine ass, so what's a person to do... I guess a person is to post a giant pile of caps is what a person's to do. This person at least. Hit the jump for a lot lot more.


6 comments:

triggerua said...

JT makes my skin crawl. Am I horrible that I relish that his films just don't seem hit? He epitomizes smug to me.

John T said...

Yeah his acting and films are such a yawnfest. Imagine what an actor like Emile Hirsch would have done with that Sean Parker role.

That being said, I would plow that thing until next July if given the opportunity.

Anonymous said...

Blech, you can have him.

Joshowa said...

Oh thank you so much for posting this. I have felt like the only person in the world who can't stand JT and his "acting" style. It is so terrible and the trailers for FWB and Bad Teacher just pushed my hatred for it to a new level. That mess might work a few times on SNL, but even there it is tired.

Sean said...

Oh no, you ladies and germs are not alone. Hollyweird is determined to make this "talent" an acting star. No thanks. I don't like his voice, I don't think he is cute, and he sure as Hell can't act. Too bad his 15 minutes didn't burn up a long time ago. And no offense (I'm gay), but every movie he is in he seems so queer to me. Kind of like how it was to watch Michael Jackson kiss a girl in a music video. It just seems forced and unnatural.

Anonymous said...

But it is a very nice ass.