Friday, January 07, 2011

It's a Bum Off!

.

If the rumors are true and Amanda Seyfried and Ryan Phillippe are now an item, then Amanda Seyfried has officially broken the ass barrier and gotten her mitts on what might be my two favorite bums in the universe. She used to date Dominic Cooper, you might recall, and his bum's been well covered (uncovered, as it were) here at the blog... like here. Likewise Ryan, of course. He's been an ass master since way back. Lucky doesn't even begin to cover what she be. But dare I ask...

.

.
.

2 comments:

billybil said...

I HATE it when actors here underwear under their underwear!! That just seems so petty. Let it flop for God's sake!

billybil said...

Dammit - I hate typos! I obviously meant "wear" underwear - not "here" underwear. Sounds like I'm calling my puppy or something.