Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I Am Link

.
--- Mister Body - Dunno if this has made the rounds already but I only saw it last night - that's the creepy-pretty teaser poster for Pedro Almodovar's The Skin That I Inhabit, his upcoming horror-ish movie and reunion with former-boy-muse Antonio Banderas. (via)

--- Hop On Park - This news is from Friday but I'm just now realizing I never mentioned it - Nicole Kidman and Colin Firth are in talks to star in Stoker, Park Chan-wook's first English-language movie. Mia Wasicantrememberthespellingska already joined the film the other week, so this thing is shaping up incredibly, no? This is well beyond what I imagined. But Nicole does seem to want to work with all the world's great directors so I shouldn't be surprised she'd find her way to this project.

--- The Paused Ones - Apparently Robin McLeavy is still in talks for her role in Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter, and hasn't been officially cast yet. Note how I still called it "her role," though. That's because they best not back off now that I've gone and gotten excited!

--- Amazing Andy - They've titled the new Spider-Man movie The Amazing Spider-Man and released a new image seen there to the right, which they say is Andy Garfield but who knows, they could've sneaked into my bedroom and put me in the costume and posed me for that picture, I've been on enough Nyquil that I never would've noticed. While I dig the costume and the thought of Andy in the costume, I'm a little unsure of Spidey being submerged in darkness like seen there - I know everything's got to be taken so damned seriously these days but I hope they remember to have some fun with him. Yes, Andrew Garfield can cry like the dickens. But he's also an adorkable ham. Indulge him, please.

--- Stabbing Smidge - Stale Popcorn's Scream "Scene by Scene" series has gotten to one of my favorite scenes in the whole franchise, where Buffy I mean Smidge I mean Sarah Michelle Gellar gets her moment to shine and by shine I mean die terribly.
.

No comments: