Monday, February 14, 2011

Exclamation Points!!!

.
Abraham Lincoln Vampire Killer was already assembling a nifty cast - Benjamin Walker, Dominic Cooper, and Anthony Mackie, oh my - but they just went and out-done themselves by a power of ten billion. Via LR:

"LatinoReview has learned that Robin McLeavy has bagged the role of Mary Todd, Abe Lincoln's love interest and eventual wife, in the upcoming film"

Robin McWho-vey you ask? Well then obviously you don't listen to my ramblings - she's the deranged girl in the Aussie horror flick The Loved Ones that I gave a bunch of love to in my Golden Trousers the other week (see here and here), not to mention in my review of the film... really every chance I get I'm telling you how great she is. She's great! This news is great! Great!
.

1 comment:

Glenn Dunks said...

I knew that role was going to lead to bigger things for Robin. So deserved even if it is nothing more than "the love interest".