Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Speaking Of...

... Dominic Cooper's Ass (and yes, I was just speaking of his ass; it's another case of me being hooked right into the zeitgeist y'all!), suddenly a snipped scene from Mamma Mia! has appeared online (via) in which Dominic Cooper's beautiful ass is on display. And since I was just speaking of his beautiful ass, what kind of a monster would I be to deny us such a thing? A terrible, horrible beast, I would be.


I haven't a clue what's supposed to be going on in this scene, but Amanda Seyfried has the best job in the world whatever it is (that's her tugging at his feet).
.

7 comments:

J.D. said...

asfswdvwdcvwsfvdbgdebgvw;;;;;

WHY WOULD THEY CUT THAT OUT?!

Anonymous said...

Omg, cutting that? It would have made the entire movie so much better. Fuck the movie actually, give me these stills, shower them with Golden Globes and pull those pants right off. Sigh.

Joe Reid said...

Gotta sell DVDs somehow.

mB said...

THANK YOU! ;-)

NATHANIEL R said...

yeah, that's like a whole new letter grade

Anonymous said...

oh my good, this ass is perfect

Anonymous said...

speaking of golden globes..