Thursday, November 18, 2010

Dreams Nightmares Do Come True!

.
Alright, so you guys remember that terrifically creepy fake trailer for an evil clown movie called Clown that popped up online several weeks ago? I mean how could you forget, it's the stuff of nightmares. So the dudes that made that trailer put Eli Roth's name as producer of the fake movie in as a gag, they didn't know him, but it turns out he saw the video, loved it, and has now set the film up as a real thing that he will produce. How nuts is that? I can't wait to see this movie. The trailer was stupid creepy, and I'm not even someone who proclaims much of a clown fear (unless it's Tim Curry under the wig; then all bets be off!).

So here's my bright shiny idea: I am going to make a trailer for a movie that's about me having lots and lots and lots - seriously, so much - sex with Jake Gyllenhaal. I will post this trailer onto the YouTube, and then in a few months I will be posing on the cover of Entertainment Weekly with Jake cradling me in his large, firm arms. Hooray for good ideas!
.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Eli Roth, just stick to uploading suggestive pics on your twitter.

p.s. someone really needs to do a HOT BOYS OF HORROR pictorial.