Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Way To Win Me Over, Trevor Donovan

.


I've been putting off doing a gratuitous post for the model/actor Trevor Donovan for awhile now. For one, he's best known now for being on 90210 and I gave that thing about 10 seconds of my time before my eyeballs packed up tiny little overnight bags and slammed the door on my ass, saying they'd be back when I grew some sense. For another, he was a male model and there are a lot (as you'll see) of really excessively beefcakey shots of him out there. As if that isn't the definition of these gratuitous posts? Somehow he just seemed excessive, I guess. He hadn't grabbed me as anything beyond a very pretty but bland thing, and I usually want a little more personality here I guess. I guess. But then they went and announced that he's the gay character on the show, which caught my eye...

And then even more importantly today he tweeted a picture of his copy of Suzanne Collins' Mockingjay! Okay dude, you have proven yourself a dork on my level, and there certainly cannot be resistance to that. None! I am yours, Trevor Donovan. You win. Now just let me know if you're Team Peeta or Team Gale...

.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cannot tell you how much I love this post and now Trevor Donovan! Thanks

Melissa said...

And in picture number 11 (of 30 - NICE!) - are those plaid pants he's wearing? They look like the could be new.

Trea said...

Unlike you I already KNEW the glory that is sexy Trev....but damn I hadn't seen the FULL glory! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Bel homme Trevor Donovan.
Beaux nus de sa précédente carrière de mannequin, très desirable.
-Beau Mec à Deauville

Anonymous said...

Blondiese blondie, weet en so gewillig om met sy fotos te plesier.
- Praetorius