Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Gratuitous Daniel Henney

.

I don't remember precisely what it was that set me off on a Daniel Henney scavenger hunt yesterday, but off I scampered like a deranged beefcake-hunting bunny, bouncing across the internet and humping every image of him in sight. If you're unfamiliar with him, as I was until yesterday, he's a Korean-American model-turned-actor that was recently in Wolverine - can you believe I still haven't seen Wolverine? - and the quickly canceled TV show "Three Rivers" with that other-gratuitous-benefactor Alex O'Laughlin, also something I never saw. Still I like to turn my mind to all kinds of imaginary behind-the-scenes antics between Henney and concurrent co-stars O'Laughlin and Hugh Jackman, I do. Right? Speaking of...


... they look mighty fine beside each other, right?
Makes ya wonder how'd they'd look in other positions...

Anyway, here's quite literally about a billion and a half pictures
of him, because I couldn't help myself. As if I ever can...

.

5 comments:

CT said...

Yeah, I don't know who he is...

But I think I love him.

;-)

J.D. said...

Oh my.

Ms Scrappy said...

Seriously, Wolverine is so awful that I'd forgotten that this extremly hot piece was in it. Gather your funniest friends get very drunk and then watch Wolverine, it'll be the only way you'll get through it!

John T said...

Yeah, I agree with CT-I shall be marrying this man.

FranklinBluth said...

haha!

those pictures just went on, and on, and on...

not that i'm complaining!