Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Gratuitous Alex O'Loughlin

.

I'm suddenly seeing this Alex O'Loughlin dude everywhere. I guess it's press for some doctor show I will never ever ever watch (I am so done with doctor shows). But I was inspired to give him a look see due to this post by Kenneth and I'm glad I did because once you escape his current plucked-for-primetime look there is a furry bearded past that I find much more appealing (as seen above and below; most of these shots are from the same photo-shoot). I guess he was the star of that Angel rip-off show, Moonlight, a couple of years back (I refused that one on principal). He's an Aussie so any of you Aussie readers wanna give up some goods on him in the comments go to town. For now, we look. (all pics via)


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alex is touted in the industry as being a fine actor and an exemplary human being, destined for stardom. He is funny, honest, humble and very well liked by his colleagues, past and present. I have never read a bad word about him, nor has Alex uttered a bad word about anyone. It's not all about his looks, either. He has a bachelor degree in acting from the prestigious National Institute for Dramatic Art in Sydney.

Sibia Marie said...

oh, Hell-o! I never really paid much attention to him, but maybe I should...

Anonymous said...

Oh, trust me. You should pay attention. You will be hearing more about this man. Much more.

Anonymous said...

Some of those pics look like he could take over the Wolverine franchise (should Jackman give it up), without being a visually jarring change.

Anonymous said...

Alex was up for Bond but they picked Daniel Craig. Soon we'll get to see him in the Back-Up Plan with Jennifer Lopez. He's a great actor, a nice guy who loves his fans
and
he's HOT HOT HOT!!
MariaMoonlight

Glenn Dunks said...

Oh fuck me gently with a chainsaw! Alex is incredibly sexy, but I prefer him with his Aussie accent and looking like a regular member of society than the looks he's had on his American shows. Alex O'Loughlin in Oyster Farmer = Sex on legs.

Anonymous said...

Have you seen this latest shirtless one? Yowsa!

http://www.alexoloughlinonline.com/1029/new-promo-photos-from-the-backup-plan/