Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Pic of the Day

I can't remember what just set me off - sometimes it's just a stiff wind - but something spurred me into a Brad Davis kinda moment a bit ago, so I went a'googlin' to see if any new pictures had made their way online recently. And lo, and behold, a wonder! At this link (def. NSFW) there's a post about Dame Helen Mirren's recent coffee-table book called In The Frame, My Life In Words and Pictures, and it turns out she was besties with Brad Davis back in the day (yes, I said "besties")! And she includes a couple of pictures, most importantly this one:


Good lord, Brad Davis. Goddamn you, Helen Mirren! You molest Dominic Cooper in front of me, you were great naked-picture-taking friends with Brad Davis... it's not fair! Not fair! Not fucking fair!

Ahem. As long as we're talking Brad though, here are a couple other pictures I found around that I'd not seen before...
..

3 comments:

Globalgirl01 said...

Hey JA! I've always read your articles on the film experience and finally on Saturday night I decided to check out MNPP properly.We had a four day weekend here in South Africa and I'm not at all ashamed to say that I spent most of it reading blog entries all the way back to 2007 I think.I was so glad to discover that we share 2 common obsessions: Eli Roth & Sufjan Stevens. And also the general love and appreciation of hot men.
In the words of my 5th grade teacher-Keep up the good work!
xxxx

ShoNuff Lives said...

i do love helen mirren, but how has she been sitting on this pic for that long?

and she would be excellent on the twatter. much like stephen fry. please, please, please.

Jason Adams said...

Hey Globalgirl01, welcome! Ye, Eli and Sufjan, YES. ;-)