Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Gratuitous Enrique Murciano

.

A couple of things that I learned about Enrique Murciano while looking him up yesterday upon seeing the news that he'll be starring opposite Wonderfalls' Caroline Dhavernas in a new TV series. He appears to have dated or be dating the model-turned-actress (sorta - she wasn't good in Doctor Parnassus) Lily Cole.


And he also appears to be a never-nude.
This was the best I could scrounge up:


WTF, Enrique Murciano? I mean you're adorable with your big ol' giant ears and nice smile, so I'll totally still post about you, but cough up some goods, man. This isn't America's Next Top Best Friend. Wait, what? I got confused. Anyway, looking through his filmography I see he was on Spyder Games, MTV's so-brief-I-forgot-it-existed soap opera that aired one summer when I was in college, and I'm having a Holy Shit moment remembering that yes, he totally was on it, and I totally had a crush on him therein. Jesus. Spyder Games apparently isn't on DVD? But here are a couple of shitty-quality clips that involve Enrique half-naked (and in gayish situations!) so it's something:

.

.
.

.

Like I said, something. And here's some more somethings.

.

5 comments:

homeslaughter said...

Is this that super cute guy from that police/detective show I have never watched?

Jason Adams said...

Yeah, he was on that show that I don't know anybody that watched it, Without a Trace, that's lasted for a very long time (I think it's still on, even???).

Anonymous said...

Merci.

Anonymous said...

You can see "more" of Mr Murciano if you watch the cool movie Mancora. Check out the following site for some great clips and caps!

http://www.enriquemurciano.net/photos/thumbnails.php?album=507

http://enriquemurciano.net/photos/thumbnails.php?album=706

Jason Adams said...

Thank you anonymous! That's why the internet rocks right there.