Thursday, February 18, 2010

Good Morning, World

.

Buried beneath that giant 70s mop of hair that's the wonderful incredible amazing Andrew Garfield in the first film of the Red Riding trilogy, which I spoke about before here. I knew I'd be grabbing these frames when I caught the film the first time but it took me a few days to get around to it. Also taking me too long to get to, until this post in fact, is giving Mr. Garfield his very own MNPP label, of which he is now the proud recipient, which y'all can click on there at the bottom of this post and be taken on a tour through my recent-ish developing infatuation with the man. Good on ya, Andy! You have arrived! It's basically the internet equivalent of the Nobel Peace Prize, ya know.
.

4 comments:

Joe Reid said...

That "Nobel Peace Prize" / "Prize Piece" pun was RIGHT THERE, man!

Jason Adams said...

It's early, dude. You make the jokes before Noon, I'll just sip my Mochachino and cry in the bathroom til then.

RJ said...

Christ I need to see this. The internet links I am finding are ... not the best quality.

J.D. said...

Literal perfection.