Friday, December 04, 2009

Gratuitous Sebastian Stan

.

In case you hadn't noticed, I have watched a lotta shit in my day. No, you say! Not you! Well it's true. I have watched a lot of shit in my day. But somehow I have never seen The Covenant, the 2006 supposedly super-homoerotic warlocks-in-speedos horror film that's brought unto us a whole new generation of beefcake to savor. (And a side-note: Renny Harlin directed this movie? I would've sworn that it was supposed to be a David DeCoteau film.) But like I said the other day when I brought up Tom Hardy in Band of Brothers and the ubiquitous cast that has sprung forth from that series, so also sits The Covenant in a slightly different, askew, oiled-up-pecs kinda way. There's Steven Strait, gratuitous post here; there's Taylor Kitsch, gratuitous posts here; there's Chace Crawford, which... wow, notsomuch.

Anyway now there's this Sebastian Stan fellow. I know he's "a person of previous interest" to you Gossip Girl watchers, and that he's prison-baby Leighton Meester's real-life boyfriend, and that to the twelve of you who liked that Kings show he was the gay prince therein. None of these things brought him had brought him before my attentions before today. But this morning I see the news that he's joined the cast of Darren Aronofsky's Black Swan, the "Natalie Portman is a ballerina who has lesbian sex with a possibly imaginary Mila Kunis" movie, and so down the rabbit hole I go. So perhaps late to this Sebastian Stan game, I am, but I make up for it with a bit of quantity now...

.

5 comments:

Joe Reid said...

Ah, welcome to the wonderful world of Sebastian Stan! Prepare to be allured and repulsed by his weird mouth situation! Question your motives as you find him sexier the more it looks like he'd blow you for meth!

Jason Adams said...

Oh boy, that sounds right up my alley!

J.D. said...

I wish I had some meth now.

Anonymous said...

Please, boys, that is my man! Seriously. I have the scratch marks on my back to prove it. Crazy Romanians, gotta love them. But not too much. *my property*

RJ said...

Prince Jack! This movie is either going to be awesome or a complete and utter fascinating trainwreck, but what a cast!