Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Do Dump or Marry - Rudolph's Snow Men

.

Alright, we're heading up to Christmas Town this time around. Which of these chaps from Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer would you climb into Santa's sack for a quickie with, which would you send off to the Land of Misfits Toys without so much as a second thought, and which would you find a nice little cave or tundra-bound cottage to make a life with? To refresh your memory, they are:

Hermey the Elf - Likes flippy hair-do's, pointy shoes,
and sticking his fists into people's mouths.

Yukon Cornelius - Prefers the company of dogs. Gold fetish.
Has an excitable tongue. (more on his tongue here)

The Abominable Snowman, aka Bumble -
Angry. Toothless. Bounces.

So take it to the comments, y'all. Ho, ho, ho yourself out.
.

11 comments:

Sean said...

Yukon Baby!

Ivan said...

I can't name names, but a friend who is a stop-motion animator (and yeah, he's worked on the current crop of stop-motion TV shows on Adult Swim) used to go out with a very elfish gal who was such a dead ringer for Hermie that if you knew who Hermie was, it was almost uncomfortable.

Sorry, but all my stop-motion-character love gets thrown at Francesca from Mad Monster Party...

Michael Seth said...

off topic:

http://bam.org/view.aspx?pid=1820

mr. fassbender. in person. i wasn't sure i was going to go before. now i'm pretty certain i'll be there.

Joe Reid said...

I can't do this. I tried.

homeslaughter said...

Do Yukon (very current style), Dump Hermie ( pissy, would complain that sex messes up his hair), Marry the snowman ( has a really cool cave and no teeth can be a bonus)

Ross said...

Well, I'm not into twinks or bestiality, but I am into redheaded bears, so all my love goes to Yukon.

DuchessKitty said...

I laughed so hard at this D/D/M. Thanks, I needed this pick-me-up.

Do: The Snowman
Dump: Hermey ( I hate him!)
Marry: Yukon

Unknown said...

I say it depends on whether I feel like being a top or a bottom that day.

Dale said...

Do Bumble - he bounces? Um. That could be interesting.
Dump Yukon - I don't like the beard.
Marry Hermey - I just get the feeling that he would be a good cook.

NATHANIEL R said...

I'm with Joe. I giggled and then i just couldn't.

but god i love Rankin/Bass

FranklinBluth said...

This post TOTALLY made me laugh out loud. So very very funny!

I'd have to go Yukon Cornelius, I love a ginger beard!