Friday, December 02, 2005

Rudolph: The True Hollywood Story


Okay, nothing that salacious. Unfortunately - I'd love to hear who Hermey the Elf was schtupping behind Santa's back (my guess? Ol' Abominable - you just know Hermey's a total size queen).

But here's a great Behind the Scenes article, if you're interested. I love the Rudolph and Frosty Xmas specials, but I seem to miss them every year. I need to buy the DVD boxed set!

The image “http://www.gi.alaska.edu/~jesse/treasure/graphics/yukon.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

Anyway, I was always creeped out by Yukon Cornelius licking his pick. Creepy pick-licking perv! But this article explains why - they edited out him discovering a peppermint mine! Which is what he's supposed to be licking off his pick! Peppermint!

More like peppermint-flavored Astro-Glide, if you ask me. The denizens of Christmas Town are totally a bunch of nymphos.

But still no answer to the biggest question - what the hell is supposed to be wrong with the Misfit Island Doll? The article says her problem is supposedly "psychological." Betcha she's a man under that dress!

No comments: