Thursday, October 01, 2009

Gratuitous John Cho

.

It's a shame that I can't find screen-caps for the Anna Faris stoner-comedy Smiley Face online and I don't have my disc on me right this second so I can't give John Cho the honor of a "The Moment I Fell For..." post, because there is a very specific moment from that film that I know is the point when my love for him toppled over into something special. But I'll save that for when I do have my DVD beside me and I can share that properly. For now let me just say that he was fantastic in Star Trek earlier this year and he's at least a full half the reason why I might stick with FlashForward, the new TV series which he is on. And I've always kinda wanted him and Kal Penn to have a sex-scene in the Harold & Kumar movies.

.

1 comment:

billybil said...

Kinda wanted????!!!! That's the main reason to go see those Harold and Kumar movies - imaging those 2 dudes together, giving each other good times - man, that would be one very sexy scene! Can't you just see John trying to be all topman with Kal! What a hoot!