Thursday, April 23, 2009

Harold & Kumar's Big Homosexual Adventure

.

I think that that's where they ought to go if they ever make a third H&K movie. The two adorkable stoners realize they're really meant for each other and Neil Patrick Harris officiates at their big gay wedding and they float off on a cloud of pot smoke to live happily ever after, the end.

This has absolutely nothing to do with me wanting to see Kal Penn and John Cho making out while simultaneously naked. Absolutely nothing.

Happy birthday, Kal!
.

3 comments:

J.D. said...

Oh, you want to see pretty much everyone make out while simultaneously naked.

Jason Adams said...

I can think of several million exceptions to that statement, JD. Like, I don't want to see Phil Donahue and his wife make out. Odd that that was the first example that popped into my head, but true nonetheless.

But most of the men that I bother to write a blog post about, yes, you are on to something.

J.D. said...

Okay, I see.

Still, you blog about a LOT of men, no? Like, at least the population of a former Eastern Block country kind of amount. So. ;)