Thursday, October 15, 2009

By The Time You Read This Post, I'll Be Gone

Schmaltz alert! Anyone allergic to schmaltz should run from the room and douse their eyes in acid immediately. The rest of us, those of us who actually went to the movies and saw The Notebook and cried like fucking morons, we can hang on for a sec. The trailer for the next Nicholas-Sparks-adapted young-n-doomed courtshippin' picture is upon us! It's called Dear John and the lovers are played by Amanda Seyfried and Channing Tatum... (via)

. .

Sigh. I refuse! Refuse! Yeah... we'll see. Sometimes I can be a sucker for a good tearjerker, and this one's got my beloved Mandy and heaps of half-naked Channing Tatum! Can I resist? We'll see. For now, here's the half-naked (and also dressed sometimes) Channing Tatum from the trailer:


Why is Mandy trying to make me hate her? First she frolics on the beach with Dominic Cooper in Mamma Mia! (and steals him away in real life too) and now she's hangin' all over Channing and making him cry - he's such a good crier though - and shit. What's the deal, Mandy? What's the deal?


Awww I love you. I'm sorry!

Dear John is out on February 10th. Just in time for us all
to kill ourselves from depression on Valentine's Day. Yay!
.

1 comment:

FranklinBluth said...

Amanda Seyfried has the best doe-eyes since Princess Diana.