Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Hey Tim

.

Isn't it a shame that there isn't a fan-site for sex-bomb Timothy Olyphant with a full-to-the-brim gallery? It can be a real pain in the arse finding new shots of him to post. I stumbled across that one above - swoon - on like Page 15 of a Google Images Search (don't ever say I'm not diligent!). Anyway, the last time I bitched about the lack of a proper gallery for an actor somebody forwarded me a link to their site with a proper gallery that I hadn't come across before so I'm just hoping with this that happens again here.

Point! This post does have a point other than my insatiable Olyphant eye-candy lust. Okay, not really beyond that, but because of that. He's got a TV show coming! Via AICN:

"“The Lawman,” a project from writer-producer Graham Yost (“Boomtown”) based on a character introduced in the Elmore Leonard novella “Fire In The Hole,” has picked up a 13-episode first-season order from FX.

Tim Olyphant (“Deadwood,” “Damages”) will play Stetson-sporting contemporary U.S. marshal Raylan Givens, who finds himself punished with a permanent assignment to Kentucky, where he was reared."

You know what was a good show? Karen Sisco. Which was also based off of a Leonard character and starred the always underrated Carla Gugino. Shame that one lasted about an episode's length. Aaaanyway, yay for more Olyphant. Always want more Olyphant. Speaking of... here's some Olyphant! Yay Olyphant!


And here are some shots I'd never seen of Timothy and Dean Cain, his Broken Hearts Club co-star, back in the day. Make out!

.

6 comments:

Joe Reid said...

Really? That synopsis gives you the phrase "where he was reared" wrapped up with a bow, and ... nothing? My faith in so many things has just been rocked.

Jason Adams said...

God you're right. I am a failure.

Mia said...

Know its almost a year old, but I just found your Timothy Olyphant post!!!!!! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!!!!!!!! You had pictures I hadn't seen before!!! THANK YOU!!!!!

Jess

Anonymous said...

Thank you for dedicating a much needed space to our beautiful Tim Olyphant!!! He is too beautiful for words and his work is coming along as well.

B Camp said...

Can you PLEASE tell me what movie that shot of Timothy laying on the bed naked is from? How did I miss that!?

Jason Adams said...

Some 1999 movie called Advice From a Caterpillar. B Camp. I haven't ever seen it.