Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Thomas Kretschmann Seven Times

Sometimes I'll look at the clock and realize I've been searching the internet for pictures of Thomas for days.... even longer. My beard's grown out, my fingernails have curled around the keyboard, the entire Earth around me has turned to dust and ash... but there might be one more picture that I haven't seen yet! So goes my brain. These are some new-to-me ones I found yesterday somewhere somehow on an semi-abbreviated Kretschmann-quest. It's downright disreputable of the internet as a whole that there isn't a comprehensive, up-to-date fan-site for him, so I'm giving it a go to collect and post every picture of him ever taken. It's important to have a dream.
.
.

5 comments:

shaun said...

He's kind of like a really hot Liam Neeson, IMHO

Wayne B said...

"Everybody's got a dream."

Ross said...

What a coincidence! "Thomas Kretschmann Seven Times" is what I intend to name the next chapter in my autobiography!

livila said...

http://z11.invisionfree.com/Thomas_Kretschmann/index.php?showtopic=442

It needs updating... my collection.

http://z11.invisionfree.com/Thomas_Kretschmann/index.php?showtopic=649

More scans... old rare stuff. x

Jason Adams said...

Great stuff, livila! I hadn't seen your site before, thanks for sharing.