Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Happy National Underwear Day!

Hey, whattya know? Today is Nat'l Underwear Day. This thing moves around every year - last year it was on the 7th, the year before it was on the 9th... it must be whatever day the founder has a clean pair on. Aaaaanyway, this is my third time devoting a post to the wonders of actors in their panties (click those two links above for the previous ones) and I think I can say for certain I will A) never run out of good pics to post, and B) never grow tired of this topic.

Channing Tatum (in Stop-Loss - bunches more here!)

Mike Vogel (in Caffeine)

Viggo Mortensen (in Prison)

Joseph Gordon-Levitt

Gerard Butler (in PS I Love You)

Benjamin Bratt (a wet wife-beater counts, right?)

Adrien Brody (in Summer of Sam)

Josh Hartnett

Ashton Kutcher & Seann William Scott
(in Dude, Where's My Car?)

Antonio Banderas

Jonathan Schaech (in Road House 2)

Will Smith (in I, Robot)

Sam Riley (in Control)

Have a happy - a safe! - holiday, everybody!
.

No comments: