Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Anatomy IN A Scene

.
Well it took Ye Olde Creaky Internet long enough, but it's finally come through with the clip from Stop-Loss of Channing Tatum rolling around in the dirt in nothing but a pair of gray briefs, dog tags, and a gun.

I mean... thank you, Kimberly Pierce, from the bottom of my... um... my heart. You just captured like twenty of my favorite things ever in a single golden minute of cinematic screen-time. Magic.

As always click 'em to embiggen.

.
And you can download the clip right here
(thanks to here).
.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm with you on this one. Dirty, sweaty, briefy, etc.

I avoided this movie like the plague while it was in the theaters, but have been begging the boyfriend to buy my a copy when it becomes available. He's irked, but supports my "hobbies"

J.D. said...

*gulp* Wow...

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness, thank you. i actually saw this flick at the theater, and THIS was the best scene. I mean, there were lots of close-ups of Ryan Phillipe looking Tortured or Troubled or Smoldery, but the hotness of this scene was off the Channing Chart. So thanks for these screen caps.

As my friend Rocio said over dinner afterwards: "I wanted to BE that hole."