Friday, June 27, 2008

All I Ever Wanted

This is probably of interest to all of two people in the world - myself and my boyfriend - but I'm gonna go ahead anyways since it entertains me; the latest Wanted trailers have featured footage from the scene I witnessed them shooting in my neighborhood - if you'll recall, I posted some snaps of Jimmy McAvoy and Angie Jolie's stunt-woman working back in March; here's one:


Anyway, I figured I'd grab said moments from the trailer and have a look-see at my neighborhood... just cuz. It amuses me. Play along.


In that last shot, if you embiggen it, you'll see a little man in a yellow jacket standing over on the left side of the street - that's exactly where I was standing as I watched them shoot! I am not a little man in a yellow jacket, by the way. I'm fairly certain those pedestrians were added in with Fancy Computers; same goes for the flipping car, actually.

So now, when y'all go see this movie this weekend, I want this moment of action completely spoiled by my having distracted you with its real-world particulars. I want my face popping up in your head going BLAHBLAHBLAHLBHABLAH. And then, finally, my life's work will be complete. Yay!
.

No comments: