Saturday, March 15, 2008

On The Set Of...

So I'm walking home today after some errand-running, and what should I happen upon two blocks from my house? A movie shoot. Y'all know Wanted, the Angelina Jolie and James McAvoy starring film that comes out on June 27th? I posted that hot pic of Mr. McAvoy from it a couple weeks ago. That's what they're shooting. And who should be standing twenty feet from me? James McAvoy. He was busy working, unfortunately, but I did take some pictures. Pictures!


If you click them you can make them much larger; in the first two, James McAvoy is standing at the trunk of the silver car in the green sweater. The woman in black with long brown hair is, I am assuming. Jolie's stand-in or stunt-double; she wasn't there, unsurprisingly, since she's preggers and all. In the second two shots, McAvoy's sitting in the car (can't really see him too well from my vantage point).

I felt a little weird taking pictures, although nobody paid me the slightest bit of attention, but there was also a limo parked up the street that they had a camera on a crane swooping around for awhile.

Seems a little weird they're still shooting, no? Maybe some reshoots, I guess.

Anyway, I love this city.
.

2 comments:

Joe Reid said...

You totally don't deserve this and I hate you.

FDot said...

Ugh. You are so lucky. The only film shoot in the city I've ever run across was Picture Perfect.