Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Jesus Theroux


I'm stealing this news from Cinematical, but this is the first I've heard of Michael Ian Black's new film, titled The Ten, and it's delicious:

"Justin Theroux, who has been linked to the project since the beginning, will be playing Jesus. I don't know the details, but the New York-based vignette comedy includes one that takes place in Mexico City and centers on that Christ guy."

Theroux is almost always the best thing in whatever he's in - think The Baxter, Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle - not to mention, well, I have a bit of a crush on the man. And imagining him playing God's Only Begotten Son makes me giddy as a tomcat with a skeleton key in a Fancy Feast factory.

What? Anyway, I'm on some sort of man-a-palooza post-roll, it appears, what with all the beefcake-y pics and all, but I can't help myself... the boyfriend's been gone for a week! Hormones! Urgh...

.

1 comment:

Glenn Dunks said...

ummm... he's a hottie.