Friday, September 01, 2006

Pan's Teaser

//
I've been crowing about Pan's Labyrinth for what feels like ages now, but the day is slowly hurtling towards us when us mere mortals will gaze upon what's being hailed as director Guillermo Del Toro's masterpiece (what, it's better than Mimic?).

I've actually been contemplating buying a membership to Lincoln Center just so I can have advance access to tickets for the NY Film Festival and be able to see the film when it plays there next month. Decisions...

But for now, all we have this new teaser trailer (via CHUD). Bask in it!

2 comments:

Glenn Dunks said...

I... like Mimic...?

I'm actually looking forward to this despite hating Hellboy.

Jason Adams said...

Oh I LOVE Mimic. I've seen it like ten times. I was just making a lame joke, since most people think it's crap. I am with you, though, I think it's terrific.