Monday, March 23, 2009

The Third Flower Is Green

.

Now that's what I'm talkin' about!

No, not shirtless Tahmoh (although that's to be appreciated as well), but rather a damned fine episode of Dollhouse to be proud of at last. You might've notced I've been sort of... quiet... about the show. I was waiting for this. And this was worth waiting for!


Now I did see some of the twists coming - the big one I actually off-handedly mentioned about five minutes into the episode to the boyfriend as believing the show was going to go there, but they pulled it off anyway, and I was totally into it despite my ever-so-superior sleuthing skills.

Now this ball had best keep on rolling!

.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've really been enjoying this show, glad to see someone else is watching too. They've also done a good job of tayloring the characters to ED's acting range/abilities.

Joel said...

It really was a great episode!
My jaw actually dropped in the 'that' scene, you know the one I'm referring too... Surprisingly enough, I didn't see it coming.

Anonymous said...

Thought this was a great episode, although I can't allow myself to get too attached because you just know Fox will pull the plug just when things are getting really good.

www.muebles-en-alcobendas.com said...

The dude is completely just, and there is no suspicion.