Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Today's Fanboy Delusion

Today I'd rather be...

... making my own mirages with Emmett Scanlan.

IMDb is no help in figuring out what the hell my one-time-zombie-boyfriend Emmett's making here - his Instagram tells us it's called The Green Rabbit and The Ice Cream Girl, which as you can see, for as strange as it sounds...

... is quite literal a title. (The sexy ripped rabbit is played by Kevin Ryan, whose Instagram is right here, by the way.) And Emmett's friend and fellow actor (not to mention fellow sexy beast) Eion Macken is apparently directing it. 

I found these scant details out by bouncing 
around these folks Instagram accounts, but otherwise...

... ya got me. But ignorance will never keep me from celebrating the sight of Emmett Scanlan in just white boxer shorts and work-boots stomping around in the sunshine, clearly.

Clearly.
.

No comments: